Friday, June 25, 2010

A Single Footprint in the Sand...

Where did it come from, where does it go? One single footprint.

I have decided to start blogging again. I've had many blogs, I always give up on them after awhile, but I decided to start once more. Blogging is a simple way to practice writing and elaborate on your ideas.

Recently, I've been sending some stories in hopes for publication. I have two out now and I'm waiting for some replies. I'm thinking of sending out a few more, but I'm not feeling too motivated. I haven't been drawing a lot lately, but I've been poking around with the tablet a little bit. Corel Painter stopped working for some reason and I'll have to find a new version soon. I kind of want to make a background to replace the generic one I have now.

I just finished my first session of summer classes. Had an exam for Basic Audiology this afternoon. I'm relieved that it's done and over. I start another class in about a week and a half, but I'm jut going to try to enjoy the break. I'd like to spend the next few days working on Pyraliss updates. I would like to make a buffer for myself because it's very hard to keep up with updates during the school semester. It'd be nice if I can get a big chunk of it done to tide me over until I'm done with school next year.

Just watched the first new Futurama episodes in years and I wasn't too amused. The characters seemed a little strange. Maybe they just have to get back into the swing of things.

*The sky is over...*

1 comment:

  1. You should send out that story with the guy and the phone to some places. I agree with you about the new Futurama episodes.

    ReplyDelete