Monday, June 28, 2010

Shamrock hats and candy necklaces...

Once again Futurama is on TV. For some reason they keep replaying the new episodes (although the one on right now is an older one). We just played some Magic: Two games. I lost both. Joe won the first and Brother won the second one. I haven't particularly felt interested in Magic as much lately. I like collecting, though.

Two nights ago we had Chinese food and I got a pretty snazzy fortune:
You will enjoy good health, you will be surrounded by luxury.
Sounds pretty good.

Yesterday afternoon, we saw a mother bear and her two cubs:
Bear cubs!
They were sooo cute! The mom was out of sight by the time I got my camera but the cubs were still running around the yard trying to catch up with mommy. 

I got distracted from Pyraliss pages again today by Fable II. I was going to work on it in the evening but we got into a project that took up most of the night. We cleaned out a lot of the basement so that we could put the old furniture down there and make room for the new couch. The basement is pretty nice (barring the intense cold) and we figured it would be a nice game room of sorts. I played a game of foosball with Joe's mom (and lost), then I played air hockey with Brother (and lost) and then I played air hockey with Joe's mom (and lost). Amongst the clutter I did discover a nice little piece of Joe's childhood (well... he wasn't that young):
Lord of the Rings Homemade Castle
It's pretty awesome, made of cardboard and paint all sorts of adorable materials put together by an adorable man. When we finished cleaning up (and getting rid of the horrible spiders all over the place), Joe, his mom, Brother and I played a game of darts. I did pretty well, but Brother won.

 
Scoreboard (I'm "S")
I was pretty surprised Brother landed the 19, but he did. While I was taking a picture of the scoreboard, my Droid managed to slip out of my hand and smack me in the face. I think that's what caused that weird lighting.

All-in-all it was a pleasant Sunday. I'm not looking forward to working tomorrow. I wish I could have the week off just to relax. Unfortunately, I can't really afford to do that... It's an annoying dilemma. I guess this is a good time to get myself to bed. I have to clear my stuff out of the living room in the morning before I head out for work.  

*The sky is over...*

2 comments: