Thursday, March 31, 2011

In the cold, dark hours of the morning...

I have just realized that I never wrote a book review for the Dragonlance book I read in February. I'll have to get on that. I mostly listened to the audiobook, must be why I forgot. I finished Dragon Age II with my Anders game. I was a little shocked, mildly disappointed... and I desperately want whatever's next to happen (DLC, DA3? Who knows). Going to have to finish Fenris when I have the time. I started reading the Song of Ice and Fire series. I am enjoying Game of Thrones. It's pretty long, and I haven't had the chance to continue reading, but it's okay. I can't wait to finish it.

I was working on a presentation for one of my classes and I can't seem to convince myself to finish it... Oh lack of motivation, you pain me so... Guess I better get back to it.

*The Sky is over...*

No comments:

Post a Comment