Friday, March 25, 2011

You'll never survive 3005...

Been listening to Scars on Broadway a lot lately. I can't help but feel like the line in 3005 where he says "While you are sinking in the ocean I'll be in my spaceship still alive" is a Portal reference... Even though I know it's not. My stomach's been standing on a ledge threatening to jump lately. Quite horrible. I've sent some people down there to talk him out of it, but he's not listening. Stomach suicide is a serious problem. Stayed home today, I'll probably catch up on some homework and play more Dragon Age II. I'm pretty sure I'm almost in Act III. I'd probably already have beaten the game if I didn't insist on searching every little corner and playing several simultaneous games. It's so enjoyable though.

I continued to work on the outline for that story. It's become quite massive and has reached a much larger scale than I imagined. Pretty crazy. And I still don't have an end in sight. I wonder if I'll actually be able to write it? I'm pretty excited about it now, but for how long? I also found an old story I'd started a few years ago that I'd like to revamp a little. I don't know what to do with it though. It's a good beginning, it just lacks a reason. I think I am going to make sure I do more writing and less trolling the internet. Not that I don't love spending hours on my google reader or Reddit or Cracked filling my brain with useless knowledge, I just think I'd rather be spending that time writing or reading, or drawing for that matter.

I was sketching with my tablet for the first time in a looonggg time yesterday and this is what happened:
She's changed a little since then, and the picture's focus was redirected but I kind of like it. I should spend more time with my tablet.

Man, I could really use a lot more time in my life. Maybe when I finish school. Maybe never. We'll see. I'm kind of glad I'm getting back into the habit of blogging. I think it helps my writing when I write a lot, even if it's just garbled mess about things that don't matter all too much.

*The sky is over...*

No comments:

Post a Comment