Friday, July 2, 2010

The delicious taste of minty cereal...

Just watched the third new episode of Futurama. It was an improvement to the other ones. Brother keeps muting all the commercials and it's very annoying and frustrating. I am a curious person and really like to hear what's going on on the TV. Urgh.

We watched Youth in Revolt a few hours ago and it was pretty enjoyable. Michael Cera is an interesting actor (even though he does seem to get the same role in everything he's in). The movie was pretty silly, but it was also pretty amusing and well thought out. The dialogue seemed well timed.

I made dinner tonight, tacos. They were pretty good.

Hmm... I don't have much else to say I suppose. Short entry.

*The sky is over...*

2 comments:

  1. I like muted commercials. Youth in Revolt teaches you that if you act shy and nice nobody will like you, but if you're selfish and destructive you'll find the path to happiness.

    ReplyDelete