Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The many types of smooth muscle...

I am so exhausted it's disturbing. This Anatomy and Physiology class is trying to kill me. I haven't been sleeping well and I have been waking up way too early.  Well it's only four more weeks.  Then I get to start a horrifying new semester. 

We have to dissect a pig next week and I'm not looking forward to it. I don't condone the use of animals for science but I'm also concerned that my stomach can't handle it. Luckily it's a group dissection so it might not be too bad.

I got a Kindle app for my Droid and found a free book. It was called The Light of Eidon and it's considered a "Christian" fantasy book. I figured it would be a bust but it was really good, particularly being free. It seems like there are three more books in the series but they cost money and I think I'm going to hold off since I have so many unread books on my shelf.

I recently acquired a haircut and it's been phenomenal. Joseph and I were at the mall and I decided that long hair is a pain in the ass.  It was amusing because the lady didn't want to believe that I wanted it so short. She cut my ponytail clean off but not without protest. I've gotten a lot of positive reactions even from my grandmother which was unexpected. I'm considering keeping it short for awhile.

On Sunday I was overcome with the immense urge to virtually farm. Being that I have played all the Harvest Moons in my possession I really wanted a new one. I decided on Harvest Moon Animal Parade for the Wii and Joseph and I set out to find it. We went to three different GameStops, a Walmart and a Target but none of them had it. Resignedly I settled for an Olive Garden dinner. I hadn't given up though and on Monday I called four different GameStops before I found it. Joseph and I picked it up after I got out of work and I began my newest farming adventure.  So far it has been very fun and stress relieving. I only wish I had more time to play it. I'm excited for the weekend.

I also am glad to announce that i have two new Pyraliss pages drawn up. I think I'll resume updates when I have ten completed so that I have a good buffer. I'm probably going to start a blog for too so readers can know what's going on.

*The sky is over...*

No comments:

Post a Comment