Thursday, January 13, 2011

Expansion of knowledge...

I have tried to keep a book journal in the last year or two and I will not lie when I say that I have been horrible at it. I am trying again though, and this time I will be trying it here on this blog. It gives me something to write about more frequently and maybe will inspire me to read more (I do not read anywhere near enough). I will name all of these entries as "Personal Book Review 'Title of Book'" just to keep it tidy-looking. I'm reading a book this moment as a matter of fact, and it will hopefully be up and reviewed soon.
I wouldn't expect any valuable or astonishing from anything I read. I also don't expect all of my reading material will be books grandeous books of well-written glory, but it's all just for my own record and if you want to read it, then good for you.

*The sky is over...*

No comments:

Post a Comment